sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Guessing... No more

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Ricardo Izquierdo" <odracir_redwolf AT linuxmail.org>
  • To: "SourceMage GNU/Linux Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Guessing... No more
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 03:19:32 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:47:59 +1200
To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Guessing...

> b44 or bc44
>
> I use "b44" for my network card. It's built into the kernel as a module
> and configure through /etc/sysconfig/network/eth0.dev, which has in it ...
>
> malcolm@kiva:malcolm$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network/eth0.dev
> # eth0.dev configuration
> # created by: SourceMage Network Configuration Tool - version 1.3
> # created on: Sun Apr 25 21:05:26 NZST 2004
> # last modified: Sun Apr 25 21:05:26 NZST 2004
> MODULE=b44
> MODE=dynamic
> IP=
> BROADCAST=
> NETMASK=
> GATEWAY=
> POINTOPOINT=
> MTU=
> UP_ON_BOOT=yes
>
> I'm not sure what your problem is, but if it's to get your network going
> this may help.
>
> Duane

Duane, thank you, now the SMGL part of my box can connect to the web, seems
that
youre advice works properly. Also thanks to sandalle for all the advices. And
the rest of the team for the master piece SMGL is.

Thumbs up... Asap SMGL if completly operating I'll apoint to translate the
wiki to
spanish, maybe two or three weeks more...