sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery errors

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] devel sorcery errors
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:40:05 -0700

Pardon me, I had thought that this was an issue with subroutines not
being set executable after an upgrade.

If you re-upgrade does the problem go away? The install script that comes
with sorcery specifically runs install with --mode=755 for everything
under var/lib so I believe somehow the permissions got changed post
install or something...

-Andrew

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:34:30PM -0400, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
> As the subject says, "devel" as of about an hour ago... Regular download
> server.
>
> Andrew wrote:
>
> >Thats strange, I dont get that. The problem is however that subroutines
> >didnt get the execute bit and so gaze (and probably everything else)
> >is not able to load the libraries. What sorcery did you upgrade from?

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | |
|Sorcery Team Lead, Porting Team Lead | |
|Grimoire Guru ham/smgl | ftp://t.armory.com |
|Author and Maintainer of Prometheus | |