sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Build script changes

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Build script changes
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:33:46 +0200

> > http://www.smee.org/smgl/grimoire/devel.tar.bz2
> Umm, we're not doing the devel grimoire file anymore.

I have been still thinking we should open devel grimoire too.
Some our users certainly loved to play with it.
There are "broken" spells in devel grimoire but it is not problem for them.
They want to try them and research them and with "scribbler" easy to change
from
devel to test or stable versions of them.

- lace -