sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:40:42 +0100

> I've been thinking about trying to convince the people at openstuff.net
> to carry some Source Mage related shirts and whatnot. The Cafepress
> store doesn't seem very friendly to European shoppers and I've had good
> experience with OS.net in the past.
>
> I'm curious of the interest among developers and users since I guess the
> openstuff guys won't be very keen on offering stuff that hardly
> anybody will want to buy. Perhaps a poll or something would be good? On
> news.sourcemage.org?
>
> I think it's possible to arrange so that part of the proceeds go to
> smgl, according to the page: "if you are a european non-profit-making
> association, you can receive our donations". I don't quite know what
> they mean by "association" though. Currently donations go to various
> free software projects in Europe [1].

I think this is a great idea if someone wants to setup the non-profit part
for
europe. I am totally unfamiliar with these sort of things, but would
encourage someone (robert?) to take the lead on this sub-project. ;-)

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] openstuff.net merchandise for Europeans?, Eric D. Schabell M.Sc., 03/01/2004