sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] I have created a wiki page for bashdoc

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] I have created a wiki page for bashdoc
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:57:59 +0000

As the subject states, I have created a wiki page for bashdoc and linked
it off of the main wiki page under The Sorcery Team.

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=bashdoc

Comments? Suggestions? etc?

As I compile more information, I will add it. If you have something to
contribute, please do, just let me know about it.
Thanks,
David Kowis