sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Devel Sorcery

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Paul <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Devel Sorcery
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:06:24 -0500

I've just merged a fair sized patch into devel sorcery. It's from bug
3765. It will slow down casts by a couple of seconds, but updates of
already cast spells should work properly now when they depend on each
other (anyone updating gnome of xfce will have experienced this
problem).

It does produce some make warnings. You'll probably get some about
missing targets, these are due to stale stuff in the state/depends file.
You may also see some circular dependancy warnings, particularly if you
have printer stuff installed. We are still trying to decide what to do
about them. There is a one liner to help get rid of the first problem in
a comment for the bug if they really bother you.

--
De mortuis nihil nisi bonum.