sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL 0.8.0-pre1 iso

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] SMGL 0.8.0-pre1 iso
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:53:22 +0100

As it was discussed before
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-sorcery/2003-October/000940.html is
possible to add creating the file /etc/source-mage-release or
/etc/smgl-release or something more magical to install process?

This file should contains ISO version and I personally gladly accept the date
of installation too.
Something like:
cat /etc/source-mage-release
Source Mage GNU/Linux
ISO version 0.8 installed on 2003-11-28

It can help to solve iso related problems.
By time we can add info about sorcery version and grimoire version (date of
"scribe update") and ....

Thanks for iso, never mind it is a "crap", release early, release often. :-))
Looking forward to next iso.
- lace -