sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Justin Rocha <jrocha AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] [Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification]
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 05:33:07 -0700

Just thought I'd forward this on. :)

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: mailman-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
To: sm-users-owner AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 20:22:33 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it. This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/admin/sm-users/bounce