sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] dispel on failure?!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] dispel on failure?!
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:24:23 -0400 (EDT)

after updating most of my system i've discovered that those spells that do
not compile correctly are sometimes dispelled. i was wondering if anyone
else has seen this problem. for instance my compile of mozilla failed so
sorcery dispelled it. this i think is a major bug (devel sorcery) and i'll
bugzilla it later on unless it already has been.

Jeremy