sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] TEST - Please Disregard

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] TEST - Please Disregard
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:15:47 -0000

This is only a test to ensure I'm still receiving emails from the sm-discuss
list.

It's possible traffic has just been light lately, but I received an email
from the majerdome daemon telling me it was having troubles with my email
address so it disabled it. I've since reenabled it in my options but don't
remember seeing any sm-discuss email since then.

Anyway, this is just a test and if you've read this far you must've missed
the part of my subject where I said to disregard it. :)

Jonathan Evraire

Message sent via Toad-One
Anti-spam notice, this message originated from IP Address: 66.131.185.248

  • [SM-Discuss] TEST - Please Disregard, evraire, 07/31/2003