sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage user stats

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Duane Malcolm <d.malcolm AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage user stats
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:34:12 +1200

Hi,

I've have 8 profiles and have generated a webpage summarising them:

http://www.esc.auckland.ac.nz/People/Students/Malcolm/sourcemage/profile_summary.html

I would like to continue recieving profiles if you haven't sent yours. I do believe there are more than 8 users.

I haven't parsed the activity log because I believe it won't reflect reality. A lot of failure are due to user intervention as opposed to the original grimoire spell failing, ie CTRL-C, version changing, etc...

I will slowly do more work on it such as highlighting by colour (stable=green, test=orange, devel=red) which grimoire the spell-versions come from.

If there are any other suggestions please send them through.

Cheers, Duane

  • [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage user stats, Duane Malcolm, 07/30/2003