sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Distrowatch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Bodnar <distro.watch AT msa.hinet.net>
  • To: "Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Distrowatch
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:50:08 +0800

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 20:06, Craig Dyke wrote:
> I noticed a little while ago that someone mentioned we have
> a poor showing on Distrowatch which may stop enticing
> new people to Sourcemage.
>
> Was just wondering if anyone is in process of updating the
> information displayed there as it seems a little way behind.

If you guys can fix the http://codex.sourcemage.org/listing.html page, then
the SourceMage page on DistroWatch will also miraculously update.
Alternatively, if you can provide me with a plain text list of packages and
versions, maybe generated regularly via a script, that will be even better.

Ladislav