sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Spell list and Distrowatch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bob Cottingham" <bobcottingham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Spell list and Distrowatch
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:36:20 +0000

The listing.html file hasn't been filled for at least a couple weeks, although the date is current. It was probably toasted by the grimoire splits. I realize that regular users of SMGL probably never look at this file, but it is useful for those who aren't running SMGL yet or are not at their SMGL machine and want to look up what version a package is at. I use it every once in a while.

The other significance of this file is that I believe Distrowatch is using it to automate their package lists. On their Source based distro comparison page, we look pretty out of date because it hasn't updated our versions for a couple weeks.

Bob