sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Apology...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <hgr AT vabo.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Apology...
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 18:37:32 +0100

On Thursday 26 June 2003 2:51 pm, Ladislav Hagara wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> > I'd like to offer a public apology for the fact that tarballs haven't
> > been generated for a few days.
>
> nice to have newest versions of spells again.
> Thanks.

No problem.

> Tony, what do you think about possibilities of updating grimoires by p4
> sync by normal SMGL users?
> ( copyrighted by M.L.:
> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-grimoire/2003-June/002093.html )
>
> Are there some problems with it, licences, bandwidth, etc ?

Bandwidth more than licenses - SMGL can have as many licenses as it wants.
Also my K6-2/500 on which we're running Perforce would be groaning pretty
quickly.

> I think a lot of users were be pleased with it.

So do I. Personally I think it's a great idea, but we'd need to get Perforce
off my box and onto somewhere with a fatter pipe.

Tony