sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Experiences of a newcomer to SMGL

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Wyatt Draggoo" <wyatt AT draggoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Experiences of a newcomer to SMGL
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

> is a script in init.d spell that is added to your path and it creates
> listing
> of init.d scripts and runlevels.... take a look.
>
> Not part of a spell configure... don't think you can use it
> non-interactive....

Ah. I was thinking of an init script manager from the spell side of
things. This would be something run at the end of every cast that 1)
checked for any new init scripts, 2) brought them under SMGL control (so we
could use runlvedit), and 3) defaulted the script to off at all runlevels,
unless there was a good reason not to.

Would something like this work? Would it be to our advantage?

Wyatt

--
Wyatt Draggoo

Wyatt Draggoo