sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Mads Laursen <dossen+sgl AT daimi.au.dk>
  • To: Source Mage - Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Bugzilla
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 17:28:12 +0200

On 21/05/03 08.25, doubletwist AT spack.nu wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2003, Eric Sandall wrote:
> > Is anyone else not receiving e-mails from bugzilla?
> >
> > -One of Four
> > a.k.a. sandalle
>
> I posted a couple bugs the other day and never got emails for them.
>
> DT

Bugzilla normally excludes you from the mails your editing/submitting
of bugs causes. So if you if you filed the bugs you should not get any
email until somebody else change the bugs (resolve, assign, attach
file, or whatever).

Unless of cause you have setup your account to act differently.

/dossen
--
"Nuclear war can ruin your whole compile."
-- Karl Lehenbauer