sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] freetype update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] freetype update
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:21:33 +0200

It's a bit strange, for me the freetype update fixed stuff instead of
breaking it, e.g. mozilla did hang on many pages, after updating
freetype2 and fontconfig it worked again.

What _could_ help is removing /etc/fonts/fonts.conf and recasting
fontconfig to get the new default font configuration file.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video