sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] version-check script

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: Marc Greene <marcg AT phreaker.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] version-check script
  • Date: 01 May 2003 23:12:55 -0400

There is more info on the limitations in the versioning.sh libbrary
file. It was written to support the standard <major #>.<minor #>.<patch
#> and many of it's bastards and relatives, In versioning.sh I /think/
there are functions to determine if a version is of later version than
another, you might want to try those out as post processing to yours so
it'll pick out the newest only.