sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Supported SourceMage Linux Hardware

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Woolley <seth AT tautology.org>
  • To: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Supported SourceMage Linux Hardware
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 12:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

I have an nforce2... didn't do anything special to it, of course, I
haven't tried the nvnet drivers yet, for example. DMA is working at least
in principle here. Please check out:

http://home.t-online.de/home/Johannes.Deisenhofer/nforce2linux.html

that's the best centralized source I've seen on it. I'll be getting
around to testing all its various suggestions.

Also, the #sourcemage channel in irc.freenode.net, I'm always in. drop
in, leave me a message or mention it to the channel, and we can work on it
together (I'm "swoolley"). I'm sure others in there have the same board,
as I've seen discussion on it in and around the chat room.

Hope that helps.

Seth