sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Tux SMGL logo.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Joel Sinor <jsinor AT comcast.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Tux SMGL logo.
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:22:35 -0500

That sounds like an excellent idea, then it would be like the ravens
that whispered wisdom into Odin's ear ;).

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:25:34 -0500
From: Joel Sinor <jsinor AT comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New openings in Developer Organization
To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

I have never maintained a section before, but I would be willing to try.
I was talking to the guy who maintained nethack and he said he had
defected to gentoo, and I wanted to contribute some stuff for doc. So I
am interested in games and doc, but would be willing to try to help with
whatever.