sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] First setup problems...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Piero Ottuzzi" <ottuzzi AT libero.it>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] First setup problems...
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:54:21 +0200

Hi there,

on Friday I installed SourceMage on a PC and now I'm sorcery rebuilding.

Very often I see on the screen something like:

> ps: command not found (really don't remember the exact message)

and

> /usr/sbin/lockexec: file not found (really don't remember the exact message)

Now I casted both but the procps (outdated version (now at 3.1.8)) has the
wrong link (not a problem, I got it and copied in /var/spool/sorcery).

As you see, nothing is really difficult to correct, but I think these are
annoying bugs.

Bye
Apiero