sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Guess who's back!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Glenn Shannon" <warlock AT cyberlok.org>
  • To: "SM-Users" <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "SM-Discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Guess who's back!
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 02:53:44 -0700

Hi all,

In case no one remembers me this is Glenn Shannon (aka WaRL0K). I used to
help out with the disk utils section of the grimoire.

I had some real-life stuff invade and take me out of my house for a while
there, and as such was absent for a lot of the last few months. I'm back,
now, and was wondering if anyone out there needed any help.

Thanks!

Glenn
aka WaRL0K