sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Xfree86 4.3

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Jimmy Yen(???)" <root AT yhjworks.com>
  • To: bluebird AT optushome.com.au
  • Cc: SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Xfree86 4.3
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 20:44:21 +0800

bluebird AT optushome.com.au wrote:

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 04:42:48PM +0000, Jose Bernardo Silva wrote:

Yes, please post it now... So I can download it now
from work...

Would love to but I didn't work, there is a problem with
the makefile, in that the internal directory structure is
changed and it is look for the fonts directory in xc/fonts
and it's no longer there :(

Cheers

Joel

(Oops, just sent the mail from a unsubscribed address, so I'm sending it again...)

Please notice that the source files are split into seven tarballs, so my guess is that you didn't download all the sources...

It does work here

Also, I have noticed that the version numbers of libXrender.so and libXft.so shipped with XF86 4.3 seem to be newer than those from Xft2 and Xrender spells (both are version 2_1.) Are those spells still needed?

haoto