sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] init.d updated!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] init.d updated!
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:59:27 +0100

Howdy all!

Please take a look at the updated version of init.d spell. This is in
the current devel grimoire and can be used only with the devel sorcery
branch (due to librunlevels).

I have updated the various scripts to be placed correctly and supply
basic runlevel start/stop links.

Let me know if I have missed any or need to change the setup, they
should all be using our functions libary and reporting ok or failed upon
completion.

Note that some scripts are housed in the various spells, these are fine
as is, but I will try to take a look at them and have them use the
librunlevel system too. Please report any that need attention (like
apache that is first on my list).

Thanks,
Eric

  • [SM-Discuss] init.d updated!, Eric Schabell, 02/24/2003