sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] PHP install appends to httpd.conf

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • To: "Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>
  • Cc: Robin <robin AT kallisti.2y.net>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] PHP install appends to httpd.conf
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:40:13 +0300 (MSK)

.html is exactly what PHP installer adds, not .phtml.
I'd suggest simply removing .html from the list and
leaving only .php.
This is the intended behavior I assume, because when
PHP engine is installed, it wants to filter .html files
as well as .php. In the absense of PHP engine Mozilla
will download only .php files, not .html ;-), if you
remove .html from list. Of course, you can also enable
PHP engine. Don't hold this against me though 'cause
it's coming from memory, not the manual.

Sergey.

"Julian v. Bock" <julian AT openit.de>:

> Hi

> R> Installing PHP adds: AddType