sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tester wanted: proz as an alternative wget downloader

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "M.L." <mlubrano AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergeyli AT pisem.net>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tester wanted: proz as an alternative wget downloader
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:11:02 +0100

On Dimanche 19 Janvier 2003 00:05, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
> As I said, I was using `wget -c' and cancelling it from time to time.
> The download took over four hours, I had to reboot in the middle. And
> BTW, Microsoft's FTP support REST X where X > 0 for several years now
> ;-). I believe since IIS 5.0.

So most MS ftp out there are still running NT... ;)

Anyway, I've just written this patch to have fun with sorcery scripts, and to
respond to some old thread with the nice idea of using proz/ftpsearch instead
of wget/netselect. This is just an exploration of some place we may go one
day. Or not.

Bye,
Mat.

--