sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Sybase spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Re: Sybase spells
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:56:26 -0800 (PST)

Julian v. Bock said:
> Hi

> LL> As far as I understood from Hendrik, the sybase-ocsd is an
> LL> open-source library replacement for sybase though.
>
> Hmm, i am unable to find any license information in the package or the
> website. I didn't even find a download link for the rpm on the
> website. Apparently it is necessary to fill out a download form with
> some personal information to access some downloads.
>
> Eric, please move the sybase-ocsd spell to z-rejected.
>
> Julian

Done, and I did the following as well:

* Created HISTORY
* Moved to z-rejected from libs due to licensing
* Added MD5, LICENSE and rejected info

Though for the md5sum, I just took that of the .rpm file, as I think that
is how we are supposed to do that (it doesn't uncompress like a .gz or
.bz2).

-One of Four
a.k.a. sandalle

--