sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery version 0.9.2 released!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Pierre Abbat <phma AT webjockey.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery version 0.9.2 released!
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:04:33 -0500

On Thursday 26 December 2002 17:03, Dufflebunk wrote:
> Very old versions updated the grimoire and spells when you updated
> sorcery. That included compiling updated packages. To update from a very
> old version, you can always manualy grab the latest sorcery tarball,
> untar it and run the install script it contains.

But I had 0.9.1.1 before! The sorcery update completely trashed what I was
doing.

Here are the details for the sorcery spell now in my stable grimoire. It
looks
old. If it is, it should be removed.

phma
---
SPELL=sorcery
VERSION=`date -u +%Y%m%d`
SOURCE=$SPELL.tar.bz2
SOURCE_DIRECTORY=$BUILD_DIRECTORY/$SPELL
SOURCE_URL[0]=$SORCERY_URL/$SOURCE
SOURCE_URL[1]=http://www.smee.org/smgl/stable/$SOURCE
WEB_SITE=http://sgl.bccs.net
ENTERED=20010922
UPDATED=20020527
MAINTAINER=eric AT schabell.com
LICENSE=GPL
MD5=
NO_CACHE="--cache=off"
LIFESPAN="10"
FUZZ="off"
VIEW_REPORTS="off"
SILENT="on"
SOUND="off"
ARCHIVE="off"
SHORT="Sorcery version 0.1.6: package management tools for
Sorcerer
GNU Linux."