sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] error while trying gnome

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: John T Copeland <johnc AT neto.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] error while trying gnome
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:48:08 -0600

While trying to install gnome I get the following error. Robin, I am using the install order list you emailed me.

I am down to spell 'libbonoboui', which won't compile. I get the following error:
/bonobo/bonobo-ui-node-private: libxml/tree.h: No such file or directory
Not unusual since the compile statement has no: -I/usr/include/gnome-xml or -I/usr/include/libxml2/libxml. Both the directories have a tree.h member.

Can anyone help here?

My system is sorcery/devel and grimoire/devel updated with 'scribe update' on the 27th.

JohnC