sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Errr, Uh-oh

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Marcus Martin <morwin AT cfl.rr.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Errr, Uh-oh
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 13:55:32 -0500

My system claims that the command ps is not installed. And its right! What do I need to build to get this ever so useful command back?

I am also having all attempts to build XFree86 4.2.1 fail. The death occurs during a bison call on a .l file. Something like Xflt.l, but I forgot the actual name by the time I got to this machine (which has working mail on it). Is anyone familiar with this error and able to provide advice on a possible remedy?

Thanks again for the help,
Marcus