sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting developments in source based package managers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "M.L." <mlubrano AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: George Mochrie <geo AT drasil.uklinux.net>, sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Interesting developments in source based package managers
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:51:45 +0100

On Dimanche 27 Octobre 2002 16:20, George Mochrie wrote:
> hi
>
> I thought you guys may be interested in this:
>
> http://telemetrybox.org/tokyo/
> (there is a reference to SourceMage near the end of the article)
>
> http://telemetrybox.org/upm/

Hi,

nice to see SMGL quoted in this report.

BTW, I like they way to handle package maintaining, reporting figures
ancharts
(ratio per maintainer, tools and objectives...). It suggest the difficulties
to get a big distribution up to date and under control...

I hope soon we'll hire spell maintainers and build a strong base of active
people tracking their favorite spell.

(just my few cents)

Bye,
Mat.