sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] I'm Back

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Womack <eric AT lasvegasdata.com>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eric AT schabell.com>, Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>, sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] I'm Back
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:40:22 -0700 (PDT)

I seem to be back on track with both my systems rebuilt and up-to-date. I
began my first (simple) edits to Perforce today and expect to be back to full
developmental speed this week.

I would like to take a moment and thank all those that chipped in, kept an
eye
on the bug list for me and did all the housekeeping needed while I was away
during my forced departure.

Thank you.

With that said, expect to see me try to break all your systems in the coming
weeks as I, once again, push the envelope of our distrobution!

---
Eric Womack
Grimoire Guru, KDE
Three of Four (I see you guys replicated another Eric while I was away!)
System Administrator
Las Vegas Data LLC

  • [SM-Discuss] I'm Back, Eric Womack, 09/25/2002