sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] sed 3.2.80 from devel

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] sed 3.2.80 from devel
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:26:31 -0700 (PDT)

Treeve,

Hey, that'd be great! Go ahead and send it to me, and perhaps I can
convince the GNU guys to put it back on their machines, but if not, I'll
still have it on my machine and can update the spell to list my URL first.
:)

Anyone think this is a bad idea? If not, I'll go ahead and do it.

-One of Three
a.k.a. sandalle