sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Profiles (was Personal Bio's)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Phil Fox <voidhawk_666 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Profiles (was Personal Bio's)
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Profiles are now available on the website, accessible
by clicking on the name in the Org chart. I have to
beg everyones forgiveness though for not getting them
all up :-( as due to a mixture of laptop repair and
mail list changes (at the same time) I missed some of
the profiles sent to me.
If your profile is not up yet could you please send it
to foxy AT linuxfreemail.com or if you prefer you can
edit your own using wiki - the templates are all
there. I will put up any new profiles as soon as they
arrive.

-Foxy