sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Smallest Source Mage

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jonathan Evraire <evraire AT tuwg.com>
  • To: Eric Womack <eric AT lasvegasdata.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Smallest Source Mage
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:25:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,
just got back from a trip, so I'm sorry if I'm a few days behind on the
topic. :)

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Eric Womack wrote:

> we could have a page on the site along the lines of "If you have X hardware,
> you can expect package Y to take Z minutes/hours/days to compile". Maybe
> even
> a (voluntary) way of sorcery doing this automaticaly.

A "sorcery-benchmark" spell would be pretty cool. Anyone could do a
"cast sorcery-benchmark" and the same repeatable steps would be taken on
everyone's machine.

What does everyone think?

Jonathan Evraire
evraire AT tuwg.com