sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] X-chat prob?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Dufflebunk <dufflebunk AT dufflebunk.homeip.net>
  • To: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <Sorcerer AT TheDragonsEdge.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] X-chat prob?
  • Date: 30 Jul 2002 00:04:06 -0400

*LOL* So that's what was happening. When I ran xchat2, I did not have
those problems. However, generaly when things like that do happen to me,
I find some process for the program lying around after the rest has
died, causing weird behaviour if I run the program again. To fix it I
kill -9 the stupid processes.