sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: ryan.abrams AT attbi.com
  • To: "Eric Sandall" <sandalle AT hellhound.homeip.net>
  • Cc: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 3 anyone?
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:17:26 +0000

We will be doing xdelta patches between sources, but not
maintaining an archive of them.

My current plan is this:

maintain the sources for all current grimoires and the
previous version. Also maintain two xdeltas - 1 between
the previous and current versions. And one from the
version prior to the previous and the previous (ouch).

Anyway, bottom line is that if you update somewhat
frequently, you should be fine.

The line slightly below that is that it isnt implemented
yet, and won't happen until we get the current system
working smoothly. Patience.

-Ryan