sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 01 Feb 2004

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 01 Feb 2004
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:04:42 +0100

Howdy all,

Our end of the month meeting has leaked over into Feb, but will be
happening this next sunday. The focus will be on 1.0 release issues only
please, let's keep the focus:

The agenda for our Admin Meeting for Sunday, 01 Feb 2003:

1800 GMT - #smgl-admin on irc.freenode.net

The following setup will be used for this and all future meetings with
regards to agenda, hopefully we can keep the meetings down in time
consumption for everyones Sunday:

1. Old Items

* General reporting:

- Source Mage v0.9, code named "Virtue" should be released by meeting date.
- Source Mage GNU/Linux 1.0 release name poll posted on News site.
- Sorcery currently at 1.7.3.
- Still too few team logs being updated (most more than 3 month old) and
I can't follow the Team progress if there is no reporting! Team
Leaders; please use these to help me monitor your progress!

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=CurrentTeamObjectives

- Cauldron Team Lead will transfer at this meeting.
- Meeting will focus on release 1.0 issues only... focusing on getting
it done on time by the end of Feb 2004.

2. Current Items (as suggested last meeting)

* there is a feature freeze on sorcery until 1.0.
* iso scripts in perforce and being activly maintained/improved!
* PL will be tracking all bugs with severities above 'normal', so make
them priorities. (currently 26 bugs in this catagory... with 1.0
around the corner)

Team Leads will give their reports here.

Security Report.

Grimoire Report.

Porting Report.

Cauldron Report.
* iso auto generation?
- researching iso building spell.
* Cauldron installer?
- autodetection, at least of CPU for optimizations.

Web Report.

Sorcery Report.

3. New Items (next meeting).

- Next meeting will be Sunday, 07 March 2004 (post 1.0 planning
meeting).

--
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.

  • [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 01 Feb 2004, Eric Schabell, 01/28/2004