sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 November

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 November
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:45:54 +0100

Howdy All!

I will be unable to attend the meeting this coming sunday. Instead of
postponing it, Eric Sandall will be taking over to moderate our admin
meeting. Below you will find the meeting agenda based on our last meeting and
Eric will ensure that a meeting log will be posted on the Wiki after the
meeting. Have a good meeting and see you at the next one.

The agenda for our Admin Meeting for Sunday, 30 November 2003:

1800 GMT - #smgl-admin on irc.freenode.net

The following setup will be used for this and all future meetings with
regards to agenda, hopefully we can keep the meetings down in time
consumption for everyones Sunday:

1. Old Items

* General reporting:

- - Source Mage v0.8, code named "Mending" should be released by meeting date.
- - Sorcery currently at 1.5.
- - Still too few team logs being updated and I can't follow the Team progress
if there is no reporting! Team Leaders; please use these to help me monitor
your progress!

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=CurrentTeamObjectives

- - migration from /devices to /dev (devfs) is a fact in our spells, but
should
be appearing for the first time on iso v0.8.
- - Web Team has postponed new Wiki setup until more research can be done.
- - www.sourcemage.org has been transfered to our control!

2. Current Items (as suggested last meeting)

* there is a feature freeze on sorcery until 1.0.
* iso scripts and what is available should be put into perforce (low),
not done as of this writing, why?
* PL will be tracking all bugs with severities above 'normal', so make
them priorities. (currently
* updated roadmap for 0.8 in Nov, 0.9 in Jan 2004, 1.0 in Feb 2004.

Team Leads will give their reports here.

Security Report.

Grimoire Report.

Porting Report.

Cauldron Report.
* iso auto generation?
- researching iso building spell.
* Cauldron installer?
- autodetection, at least of CPU for optimizations.

Web Report.

Sorcery Report.

3. New Items (next meeting).

- --
/**
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.
* Project Lead Source Mage GNU/Linux
*
* Source Mage : http://www.sourcemage.org
* Shopping : http://www.cafeshops.com/sourcemage
* irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
**/

  • [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 November, Eric D. Schabell M.Sc., 11/26/2003