sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Re: Perforce mail hiccup?

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Tony Smith <tony AT smee.org>
  • To: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc." <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Re: Perforce mail hiccup?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 14:26:10 +0100

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 2:05 pm, Eric D. Schabell M.Sc. wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I have sent urgent messages into the perforce support network to get it
> looked at, but depending on what you are tracking in the repository you
> will have noticed a flood of changes streaming in, all repeating... it is
> being worked on so don't mail bomb tony.

Thanks Eric!

> Thanks for the patience.

Should be fixed now. Apologies to those who got hit by this. Looks like the
review daemon's logic needs some improvement....

Also, perforce.smee.org has now been moved over to its new IP address
(81.187.227.35) and I've updated the DNS info. It'll take a while for all the
DNSs to update their caches so in the meantime - thanks to aliased ethernet
devices - the box is available on both its old and new IP addresses for now.

The old one will cease to be available when our old ISP disconnects us.

Tony