sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Project Lead away next week.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: "Eric D. Schabell M.Sc" <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Project Lead away next week.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:15:45 +0200

Howdy all!

I will be away from my computer for the coming week, so have asked the
Grimoire and Security Leads to fill in for me if anyone needs anything. They
both have total access to all things SMGL related.

The only thing critical on the agenda is a new ISO deadline for 15th of
September, I will be back around my box on the 14th. Any problems or help,
please contact Grimoire/Security leads:

security AT sourcemage.org
grimoire AT sourcemage.org

Thanks and see you after a week!

--
/*
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.

  • [SM-Admin] Project Lead away next week., Eric D. Schabell M.Sc, 09/05/2003