sm-admin - [SM-Admin] SMGL admin meeting August cancelled.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <projectlead AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] SMGL admin meeting August cancelled.
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:44:10 +0200

Howdy all!

As usual the last few months, I am keeping to the schedual of holding
meetings every other month. So there will be no meeting this month.
Release of version 0.7 is schedualed to come out in September, so see
you at the meeting in September to plan our attack on version 0.8!

Thanks allot and keep up the good work.

  • [SM-Admin] SMGL admin meeting August cancelled., Eric Schabell, 08/29/2003