sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Tome Team folding into Web Team

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Admin <sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: web AT sourcemage.org, dkowis AT sourcemage.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Tome Team folding into Web Team
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 11:59:11 +0200

Howdy all!

I wanted to let you all know that as the Tome Team activities have been
so closely related to coordinating with the Web Team, I have decided to
fold it together.

The org chart and team objectives have been updated to reflect the move.
Tome team members have been added to the Web Team org chart.

Good luck guys,

Eric Schabell
Project Leader

  • [SM-Admin] Tome Team folding into Web Team, Eric Schabell, 08/24/2003