sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 1 June.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>(by way of Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>)
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 1 June.
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 15:02:18 +0200

Howdy All!

We should have had an Admin Meeting tomorrow, as it is the last Sunday of the
month, but I would rather not rush into it w/o a bit of warning so I am
pushing it ahead one week to Sunday, 01 June 2003.

The agenda for our Admin Meeting for Sunday, 01 June 2003:

1800 GMT - #smgl-admin on irc.freenode.net

The following setup will be used for this and all future meetings with
regards to agenda, hopefully we can keep the meetings down in time
consumption for everyones Sunday:

1. Old items:

* General reporting:

- - Source Mage v0.6 should be released, but due to the departure of our
ISO Team Lead Adam Clark we have to try and put out an ISO on short
notice/knowledge.
- - Laurent (Cauldron Team Lead) has been teaming with Casey Harkins (author
of our ISO creation HowTo on the Wiki) to put out our ISO's in the
future. Adam as agreed to try and help pass on his knowledge, but he
is quite busy.
- - Joost van Baal should have CVS setup this month (he says he will eat his
shoe if it isn't ready!).
- - Still too few team logs being updated and I can't follow the Team progress
if there is no reporting! Team Leaders; please use these to help me monitor
your progress!

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=CurrentTeamObjectives

- - Sorcery Stable version 1.0.6 just released! Cross compiles and fall-back
URL
are the biggest improvements.
- - Ibiblio has lost hardware which means all projects have no download
hosting, most mirrors have lost due to syncing with empty trees. The sorcery
fall-back has been updated to reflect our quick response to the problem. Now
you will randomly be pushed to one of three team members who have mirrored
it all for you!

2. Current items:

* Assist. PL?
* Release 0.x dates are Friday after meeting, update Roadmap with dates.
* swoolley and o4ek researching ISO building spell.
* rsync modules, which, where, what on sites sourcemage.org
* licensing and spell placement policy (M_L).

3. New items (for next meetings "Current Items").

ALL new items will be taken into account for the next meeting and fall under
the third and last agenda item for this meeting. These will be the starting
point for the next meeting.

I will publish a sort of overview of the meeting to the sm-admin mailinglist.

See you at the meeting!

- --
/*
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.
* Project Lead Source Mage GNU/Linux
*
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org
* Shopping: http://www.cafeshops.com/sourcemage
* irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
*/

  • [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 1 June., Eric Schabell, 05/24/2003