sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 March.

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>(by way of Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>)
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 March.
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:50:56 +0100

Howdy All!

The agenda for our Admin Meeting for Sunday, 30 March 2003:

1800 GMT - #smgl-admin on irc.openprojects.net

The following setup will be used for this and all future meetings with
regards to agenda, hopefully we can keep the meetings down in time
consumption for everyones Sunday:

1. Old items:

* General reporting:

- - Source Mage v0.5 was released on time (March 16th), reactions were good
and not to radical as we only announced to osnews and distrowatch.
- - met with Computer Center in Tilburg, we are working with Joost van Baal
(joostvb) to start the setup for a CVS and hopefully web access shortly
after setup. I am careful about announcing this as the machine is still not
available physically... so stay tuned...
- - the setup involves sending various info to Joost van Baal, see the mail
I posted:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-admin/2003-March/000072.html - new
domain is on the way, docs.sourcemage.org and the Tome Team is very busy
setting it up, watch for an announcement soon...
- - bugzilla has been cleaned out, I will try to keep the sorcery components
up
to date so that the bugs are only being worked on related to the current
versions that are available.
- - watch the org chart for your sourcemage.org address, many created this
last month or on the way.- news about release, arrange someone to do it.
- iso 16th from adam.
- team leads story approval rights on news site.

* looking back to 0.5 release, experiences.
* maintenance for 0.6 release progress.
* begin on road to 1.0 (start using roadmap).
- - I have update the various team log reports... unfortunatly there are a few
still not being updated or even used. Team Leaders; please use these to
help me monitor your progress!
The various teams have been busy, see objectives and log reports on:

http://wiki.sourcemage.org/index.php?page=CurrentTeamObjectives

- - code names for releases choosen on news poll, will be spell names.
- - sorcery stable version 1.0.1
- - iso version 0.5.1
- - Roadmap is on wiki up to 1.0.

2. Current items:

a)
* looking back to 0.5 release, experiences.
* maintenance for 0.6 release progress.
* Project Lead reporting.
* General reporting (Team Leads).

b) Begin on Roadmap to 1.0?

3. New items (for next meetings "Current Items").

ALL new items will be taken into account for the next meeting and fall under
the third and last agenda item for this meeting. These will be the starting
point for the next meeting.

I will publish a sort of overview of the meeting to the sm-admin mailinglist.

See you at the meeting!

- --
/*
* Eric D. Schabell M.Sc.
* Project Lead Source Mage GNU/Linux
*
* SourceMage: http://www.sourcemage.org
* Shopping: http://www.cafeshops.com/sourcemage
* irc.freenode.net (#sourcemage)
* nick -> erics
*/

  • [SM-Admin] Source Mage Admin Meeting Agenda - Sunday, 30 March., Eric Schabell, 03/27/2003