sm-admin - [SM-Admin] Stepping down

sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer Only Discussion List

  • From: Nick Jennings <nkj AT namodn.com>
  • To: sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Admin] Stepping down
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:06:41 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Allot has changed in my life over the past month, and without going into
specifics, I want everyone to know that I will no longer be able to
take on any Source Mage work.

I am therefore stepping down as Sorcery Team Lead. I will continue to
host the CVS repository, but I cannot promise that I will have the time
or even be around at all to add accounts & otherwise maintain the service,
so plans should probably be made to transfer the repository elsewhere,
I can help out where I am needed. The repository is available on the
cvs.sourcemage.org website.

Sorry to bail like this, but I've got to do what's best for me right now.

I wish you all the best of luck, both in regards to the project, and
in your personal lives.

Take care,
Nick