seranet - Re: [SN] Your Subscription to SERAnet

seranet AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network

  • From: Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network <seranet AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: Jaimie West <jaimie.west AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: SERAnet AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SN] Your Subscription to SERAnet
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:09:52 -0600

Jaimie West wrote:

> I am studying environment and resources and soil science at UW-Madison and
> have a strong interest in sustainable ag.

Thanks for the note. I'll approve your subscription immediately.

I should mention that the value and purpose of SERAnet is whatever
we make of it. If nobody posts, the discussion stagnates. (I may
post this to SERAnet and I assume you don't mind).

> my research is in organic sweet corn.

Corn Breeder Dale Wilson spent over 10 years developing a germ plasm
for a supersweet open pollinated sweet corn and I'm pretty sure seed
is available, if you want to test it in your area.

Welcome to SERAnet!

Douglas Hinds
SERAnet Moderator

-----------------

> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Douglas Hinds <cedecor AT gmx.net> wrote:

>> Thank you for your interest in joining the Sustainable and
>> Environmentally Responsible Agriculture Network (SERAnet)
>> and sorry about the delay.

>> Your subscription will be approved as soon as I receive a brief note
>> from you describing the nature of your interest and your experience
>> with Sustainable Agriculture (so I know you're a person).

>> Thanks in advance and best regards,

>> Douglas Hinds, Moderator
>> Sustainable and Environmentally Responsible Agriculture Network

  • Re: [SN] Your Subscription to SERAnet, Socially and Ecologically Responsible Agriculture Network, 01/31/2011