sc-announce - [sc-announce] "iBridge Network launches at DEMO 07" -- Science Commons Blog

sc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Science Commons Announcements

  • From: Kaitlin Thaney <kaitlin AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "sc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org" <sc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [sc-announce] "iBridge Network launches at DEMO 07" -- Science Commons Blog
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:23:33 -0500

Title: "iBridge Network launches at DEMO 07" -- Science Commons Blog
http://sciencecommons.org/weblog/archives/2007/02/01/ibridge-network-launches-demo07/

iBridge Network launches at DEMO 07

The iBridge Network - a partner in the Science Commons Materials Transfer project - launched publicly yesterday at the DEMO 07 conference. The project is a program of the Kauffman Innovation Network, Inc., an initiative of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. ...

... iBridge is a partner with our MTA project, and will be one of the first sites to host our MTA tools consisting of standardized agreements along with software that facilitates MTA contracting and negotiation.

--------
Click the above link to read more ...

Kaitlin Thaney
Project / Office Manager
Science Commons
http://sciencecommons.org
kaitlin AT creativecommons.org

  • [sc-announce] "iBridge Network launches at DEMO 07" -- Science Commons Blog, Kaitlin Thaney, 02/01/2007