rarefruit - Re: [RareFruitIbib] Botanical name of bBarbados cherry

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: Ron Couch <fg AT crfg.org>
  • To: "A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture." <rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [RareFruitIbib] Botanical name of bBarbados cherry
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:56:44 -0600

You're welcome. I hope it actually might have been some help to you. When I sent it I thought that you might have already seen the information.

I'm doing fine, and I trust that you are healthy and happy as well. When will you be doing another article for us? The mango expedition unfortunately never transpired.

All the best for the coming year.

Ron