rarefruit - [RareFruitIbib] WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: A list for people who research, grow and love rare fruit. Focus on tropical/subtropical fruits: their identification, botany, preservation, and culture.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch_mnd AT dataone.in>
  • To: rarefruit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [RareFruitIbib] WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:54:36 +0530

Dear all,

I upload a new “Fruit Fact” every Monday in my website www.fruitipedia.com.  I use both Firefox (mostly) and Internet Explorer too for browsing.  Many times I not that I am not able to see the “new uploaded fact” at Fruitipedia when I visit the site with Firefox and only the previous “fact” is visibler.  But I am able to see the newly uploaded “fact” if I browse the site with Internet Expolorer.

Will any of the members who have web sites will be able to tell me the reason for this and how to stop it.

Thanks,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi HP 175001, India
01905-222810; 094181-81323
www.fruitipedia.com

  • [RareFruitIbib] WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN, Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 11/28/2011